Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh Christmas TREES!


Erin LOVES Christmas, and especially decorating for Christmas. We have FOUR trees! That's right. Five if you count our Charlie Brown tree with the lights in the corner of our yard. Well, she's proud of how our new house looks all decorated with trees in all the front windows. We finally had our first big snow of the year, so I thought I'd take some pictures and show off Erin's decorating skills.
We sure hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and we love you.














4 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

THanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I am so excited that you guys have a blog too! Your house is beautiful, and your little twins are just adorable!

momchambers said...

The trees look so beautiful in all the front windows, I love how you go all out for Christmas and you always do such a good job, thanks for sharing the pics.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Nice skills you got Erin! I love the tree inside with the giant stars. I'm so glad that you love Christmas as much as I do. There's just something about cuddling up in the blanket with a cup of hot cocoa and wathcing the snowfall. Merry Christmas!

Matt and Jen Smith said...

I think Santa is going to get confused on where to put the presents with all those tree's.