Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bathtime for dirty boys

Who the heck doesn't love pictures of babies in the tub? Especially when they are the cutest babies in the whole world!
This is their first bath together. They finally outgrew their little bath seat so we figured we'd just throw them in the tub and see how they do.
Bridger loves to laugh at himself when he sees his reflection in the drain cover.
Connor just loves to splash water with his hands and legs. Yeah, I was a little wet after this bath.









3 comments:

momchambers said...

I love those faces. There is no way you can be in a bad mood at your house if that's what you get to look at. It is so infectious and those teeth are so cute, I so wish I could see you guys more. Love Ya

ang said...

Holy cow Erin, I thought you had fallen off the edge of the earth. Your babies are so dang cute. and i cant believe how big Jakob is. good to find you. if you are interested my blog is bigdogdalley.blogspot.com

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

I love the back shots of these boys. That is amazing!